Terms and Conditions
By using the https://www.teachmore.in website ("Service"), or any of our services, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL USERS WHO ACCESS OUR SERVICES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS "YOU" OR "YOUR" SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND USERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
If Teachmore makes material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on our site before the changes are effective. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://https://www.teachmore.in/terms-and-conditions
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Teachmore prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Teachmore cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Teachmore cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All the material posted on the website by our team is our copyright and you would need explicit permission from us for reproducing, copying or using our content in any way.
Payment, Refunds and Cancellation Terms
- All payments are processed using exteremly secure services provided by 2checkout.com
- We do not store any credit/debit card information on our server.
- Visit our Cancellation and Refund page for details about refunds.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Support for Teachmore services is only available in English, via email.
- You understand that Teachmore uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Teachmore.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the website without the express written permission by Teachmore.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Teachmore customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Teachmore) of other users, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your account usage.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to help@https://www.teachmore.in.